Neck Massager

If, after reading this story about a woman who died by way of neck massager whereby “The massager got entangled with a necklace, and it probably caused her to black out very quickly,” according to Jim Leljedal of the Broward County Sheriff’s Department, the first thing I think of is this:

 

Does that make me a bad person?

Advertisements

Leave a comment

Filed under Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s